Senior Drilling Supervisor
Job Ref: J7360
Telephone: 01224 261920
Our Client is looking for 2 Senior Drilling Supervisors for ongoing contract in Asia.
Immediate start available working 4/4 rotation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inform the Drilling Supervisor immediately of any significant problem, incident, or change to the program.
- Update "pre-kick" calculations
- Prepare procedures for an unplanned operation
- Maintain daily records of operational hours on bit, drilling jars, mud motors, turbo drills, MWD/LWD tools, shock tools, under reamers and other downhole tools.
- Compile daily operations logs, casing tallies, casing reports, cement reports, leak off and formation integrity test reports.
- Survey and prepare detailed schematic diagrams of the rig mud pit and circulatory system; high pressure pipe work; standby manifold; choke manifold, cementing manifold and BOP system
- Compile and maintain hard copies of all required technical data sheets for tools and materials used in drilling operations, and ensure that this data is readily available for the Drilling Supervisors
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering or science (Petroleum engineering preferred)
- Current IWCF Well Control Certificate (Drilling Supervisor Level)
- Experience in international oil and gas land well drilling operations
- Experience with high pressure wells and operations using high-density mud and cement slurries
Extensive experience of drilling land based operations essential.
15 - 20 years experience in a similar role is required.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J7360 clearly stating your availability, day rate expectations and desired working locations.