UKJob Reference -J8599
Our Client, a prestigious Oil and Gas Operator, investing in high quality production and development opportunities whilst maintaining exposure to upside value from successful exploration are currently seeking a Contracts Engineer for a Staff position based in the UKCS. The role and its responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:-
- A robust and proven track record in the field of Contracts Engineering is required and the successful candidate must have extensive exposure having worked directly for Oil & Gas Operating Companies.
- Knowledge and experience should have been gained working closely with relevant Well Engineering departments previously.
- Sound exposure having worked with the Drilling & Well Management teams would be highly advantageous when considering this vacancy.
- The successful incumbent must provide key support to the Contract Management teams and other stakeholders within the business.
- The role would include the preparation and implementation of all ITT packages.
- Applications are invited from candidates having exposure to the design, approval and Contract strategies.
- The successful candidate will be outstanding at liaising and building relationships with the technical departments and assist with contracting plans and strategies.
Applications are invited from Degree Qualified Candidates, preferably QS, Business, Law or technical or equivalent experience and proof required on request.
This role is based in the UK so applications are invited from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Fluency must be shown in both written and verbal English.