UKJob Reference -J9376
Drilling Stock Controller
Our prestigious Client, a premier Exploration and Production Company, are currently seeking a Drilling Stock Controller for a Temporary Agency Worker contract in the UKCS. The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
· A robust and proven track record of working directly for Oil & Gas Operators in the UKCS is required from the successful candidate
· Experience of control of Drilling inventory in SAP including: Goods Receipt, Issues, Returns and Stock Transfers to and from the Client's warehouses, third party storage locations including offshore platforms
· To evaluate and report on Drilling Specific inventory costs and AFE spend
· Conduct inventory rationalisation of Drilling Equipment to optimise stock and identify opportunity for use, disposal, deployment of surplus and obsolete stock
· Use SparesFinder software for material master catalogue creation, maintenance and verification
· Ensuring accurate sock control and accounting practice by reviewing well reconciliations with Drilling Cost Controllers'
· Applications are invited from candidates with knowledge of Drilling and Completions equipment and assemblies
· The successful incumbent will also have extensive SAP knowledge and experience
· All candidates must have The Right To Work In The UK, as no sponsorship is available
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9376 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day Rate to Man) PAYE expectations.