UKJob Reference - J9283
Our prestigious Client, an Oil and Gas Operating Company having operations in the United States, Egypt, and the United Kingdom's North Sea are currently seeking a highly experienced EHS Advisor on a Contract basis. The role and its responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:-
• Candidates must have a proven track record working within the Oil & Gas arena as an EHS Advisor
• Specifically support the Client's assets with Health and Safety matters, being the primary onshore Health & Safety focal point for asset personnel
• Ensure asset compliance with current legislative requirements and implement any necessary changes to ensure continued compliance with any forthcoming legislative or industry changes.
• Review asset-wide accident/incident information statistics and STEP data to identify trends
• Develop campaigns in conjunction with other asset EHS Advisors to highlight performance and develop methods to address identified issues
• Participate in cross asset campaigns and developing material as appropriate
• Provide, produce and support in presenting material associated with incident/accident reduction, legislative changes, or health issues
• Review all asset pre-notifications and discuss, as appropriate, with the asset to confirm classifications remain correct. Assist asset with preparation of any regulatory notifications (e.g. ROGI) for review by EHS Manager or Deputy prior to submission to HSE/SEPA
• Liaise with contract companies to ensure accuracy of incident information held by both the Client and the contractor companies
• Review all asset investigation reports, with involvement in the incident investigation wherever appropriate
• Develop audit protocols, in line with the Client Procedures, to enable key risk areas to be audited. Work with other EHS Advisors to ensure consistency and agreed audit protocols
• Prepare an annual asset audit schedule covering all key risk areas and supporting other EHS Advisors
• Participate in onshore Safety Representatives meetings and respond to any asset queries raised by asset Safety Representatives
• Working knowledge of ISSOW is required to be in a position to consider this vacancy
• NEBOSH / relevant NVQ Qualifications are required to carry out this role and proof must be provided on request
• Offshore Survival Certificate or willingness to complete training and travel offshore
Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English, having The Right To Work in the UK as no sponsorship is available, proof must also be provided on request.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9283 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day Rate to Man) expectations for a Temporary Agency Worker Contract for approximately a 6 month duration.
Start date is June 2021.