UKJob Reference - J9284
Our Client, a prestigious Oil and Gas Operating Company running safe and reliable operations across a global portfolio, are currently seeking an experienced HSE Coordinator for a PAYE contract.
The idea candidate should hold the required certifications/ experience/licences and have a good understanding of practical implementation of HSE legislation and the ability to provide meaningful guidance to the business. They should also have experience of monitoring, auditing and reviewing HSE management systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Weekly HSE reporting
- Monthly reporting (preparation for monthly HSE meetings)
- Review lessons learned across the organisation
- Support audit and assurance activities
- Provide general support for emergency response activities including exercise planning
- Support or lead investigations
- Ad hoc scopes in support of business HSE delivery
Candidates must have The Right To Work in the UK as no sponsorship is available, proof must also be provided on request.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9284 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day Rate to Man) expectations for a Temporary Agency
Start date is June 2021.