UKJob Reference -J9388
Our Client, a leading Global Energy Company, have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Operational Health & Safety Coordinator for a long term Temporary Agency Worker contract in the UK. The role and its responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Providing advice to the operating teams
- Ensure internal HSE policies are compliant with UK industry Regulations
- All applicants must have previous experience working in an HSE management or supervisory role
- Candidates with Level 2 UK Oil Spill Response are preferred
- The successful incumbent will have professional HSE qualifications (such as NEBOSH, IEMA etc)
- The successful candidate will have experience in auditing, training, incident investigation and emergency response
This is an onshore role but offshore visits will be required, therefore all applicants must have valid industry certification to include BOSIET with CA-EBS, MEDICAL and MIST as a minimum.
Only candidates with The Right To Work In The UK will be considered, as no sponsorship is available.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9388 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day Rate to Man) expectations.