UKJob Reference -J9370
Senior Completion Engineer
Our prestigious Oil and Gas Operating Client a premier exploration and production company, contributing to global progress by helping meet the worlds energy needs are currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Completions Engineer for a Temporary Agency Worker (PAYE) contract role in the UK.
The role and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Designing, planning and coordinating completion and abandonment activities
- Collaborating with Drilling Engineers to ensure that well objectives are met in accordance with well schedules and budgets
- Ensuring that all completion activities are risk assessed and comply with regulatory and HSE policy
- Providing onshore support for completion operations and troubleshooting
- Ensuing lessons learned are captured and effectively communicated to the team
- Compiling and completing end of well reports
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience as a completion engineer with knowledge of preparing completion, testing and stimulation programs
- Candidates should posses strong communication skills as the role will include networking and liaising with sub-surface and production teams to ensure completion designs are fit for purpose
- This is an onshore role but travel to offshore installations may be required in order to meet the needs of the business
- An engineering or relevant science degree and also all valid industry competency certification (BOSIET with CA-EBS, MEDICAL, MIST and IWCF Level 4) are required for this position.
Only candidates with The Right To Work in the UK will be considered as no sponsorship is available
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9370 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day Rate to Man) expectations