UKJob Reference -J9390
Senior Engineering Advisor
Our Client, a leading Global Energy Company, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineering Advisor for a long-term Temporary Agency Worker contract in the UK. The role and its responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Minimising of downtime and support root causes analyses
- Reviewing procedures and management systems in compliance with company policies and Legislation
- Conducting risk assessments and incident investigations
- Directly supporting the Offshore Installation Manager
- Analysing data to optimise operational efficiency, offshore processes and systems
- The successful candidate must have technical knowledge and experience in process facility production operation
- Good working knowledge of HSE Regulations and Legislation is required to be considered for this role
- Candidates with an Engineering or Science Degree or a professional accreditation are preferred
- Applicants must have a robust and proven track record of supporting all production activities to meet the business targets
- The successful candidate will be experienced in Hazops/Hazids/WPRA and Toolbox talks as required by the needs of the business
- Candidates must have extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, preferably having worked directly at Operator level, to be in a position to consider applying for this role
This role is predominately offshore, however onshore work may be required, therefore all applicants must have vaild industry certification to include BOSIET with CA-EBS, Medical and MIST as a minimum.
Only candidates with The Right To Work In The UK will be considered, as no sponsorship is available.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9390 clearly stating your availability and DRTM (Day rate to Man) expectations.