West AfricaJob Reference - J9305
Well Delivery Manager
Our Client, an independent Oil and Gas Company, sharing prosperity through the exploration and development of oil and gas in emerging markets are currently seeking highly experienced Well Delivery manager for a 12month project in West Africa.
The role and its responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Well Engineering team in the delivery of well operations in accordance with specified requirements
- Ensure well engineering delivery objectives are met with due regard to set KPI's.
- Responsible for development of a performance improvement culture within the team and delivering proven continual performance improvement
- Making sure EHS requirements are understood by all parties associated with wells delivery and is an integral to all aspects of all activities.
- Leads the delivery of operational EHS performance
- Review and approve operational programmes which account for and dictate best practice.
- Ensures that all Well Engineering activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations
- Sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds and ability to develop a diverse workforce
- Responsible for personnel development for in-country personnel and promotion of local content
- Ensure well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements
- Provide data as required to the for internal management and JV reporting
- Identify specialist projects that may be required from time to time, and allocate resources as required
- Identify and manage training requirements for staff and for the rig teams
- Ensure all relevant personnel are fully cognisant with the approved budgets for all work scope elements
Candidates must be degree qualifies and have a minimum of 15 years experience in a Well Engineering role with operating companies. Work experience in remote locations and knowledge of work environments in West Africa and also experience with water depths greater than 800 metres within the last 5 years is desirable.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J9305.